Oct 25, 2023
The name of this cocktail might remind you of your ex, but we promise you won't regret this one. Our version of a creamy root beer rum cocktail will have you feeling deliciously dirty.
- 0.5 oz Scoundrel Spiced RumBum
- 4 oz Thick & Dirty Root Beer Float
- 2 oz cola or root beer
- Fill a tall glass with ice and pour in your favorite root beer.
- Add the Scoundrel Spiced RumBum
- Add the Thick & Dirty Root Beer Float and agitate until frothy.
- You can add whipped cream on top or throw in a scoop of ice cream to make it a boozy float instead.
- Double, or triple, the recipe and throw it all in a blender with ice for a creamy boozy root beer float smoothie. Breakfast anyone? ;)
Like always, we love seeing what you're making with our spirits! Share your drink photos and tag us @HawkeProhibitionDistilleries